Friday, January 15, 2010

Master Trang P. Tran is Certified & Experiences

I started TKD at Everett H.S. with Master Randy Lumsber, and training with Master Randy Lumsber at his DoJo from 1998 thru 2001 to certified 1st Degree Black Blet. I was assited Master Randy to teach TKD at Easter H.S. and his DoJo. I was represent The World Martial Arts DoJo to went to tournament at Grand Rapid by Grand Master Lee open. I got 2nd place in sparring.

In 2002, I certified 2nd DAN with Master Michael Hoa Vu, and open a Than Phong Taekwondo Academy in Lansing, MI. USA. I was teaching TKD at Dwight Rich Middle School, after school hours.
I was competed at the Tuplis TKD Champsionship, hosted by Master Michael Hoa Vu, I got 1st in Forms, and 3rd in breaking.
I had seminar with Master Roy from Can. and Grand Master Victor Duc Phan from California, speciality Nunchuka and Bo Staff

On June 2005, I tested and promoted to 3rd DAN by Master Michael Hoa Vu. at Holland, MI. USA. I was voluteer teaching TKD at Waverly Middle School with Mr. Anthony E. Walker

On 08-2008, I tested and Certified by Grand Master Victor Duc Phan to 4th Degree Black Belt of TKD in Peterborough, Canada.
I had seminar with Grand Master Duc Phan of WTF forms, and Weaponry with Master Roy in Peterborough, Canada.

On May 31, 2009, I got 1st in Breaking at the Great Lake Cup TKD Champsionship in Okemos, MI. USA, Shinn's Taekwondo Tournament.

Since April 2009, I am a owner and Operating Than Phong Taekwondo Michigan Director
at 3700 S. Waverly, Lansing, MI. 48911, telephone: 517-402-5899.

01-2010, I am Voluteer to teach TKD at Boy & Girl Club in Lansing, Michigan.

04-17-10. Master Trang Tran got 3rd place in Form, and 2nd place in Sparring at AAU Taekwondo Championships at Marysville.

No comments:

Post a Comment